Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feathers and a dream come true!


You all have helped make a a dream come true!
once upon an awesome Sunday in Los Angeles...at the flea market on Melrose & Fairfax...
I met Cardi...(a super cool, creative, stylish, earring designer, and mama, from LA!)
She is an artisan of the most amazing feather earrings I've ever seen! These are not just FEATHER EARRINGS...these are handcrafted...design-fully color chosen, amazing works of art to hang from your ear.

And the most awesome part..is you guys have helped make her dream come true...! 

I hope Cardi doesn't mind, but I had to share the awesome message she left me on facebook yesterday! (I had goosebumps reading it! I'm so happy for her to get to be at home her precious lil boy and make the the art that she loves!...
from Cardi:
Kandee my dear...
congrats on your new little one!! I hope you get your present soon from my momma bear! You have no idea how much you have helped me my baby. My dream is slowly coming true. Your fans are amazing and through you, I have been able to be with my son full time, make jewelry, and be the mother that I need to be. I can ne...ver thank you enough for your love and support. You are AMAZING.
xoxoxoxoxo
-Cardi
YAY!!!!! Please check out her amazing earrings! They are all one of a kind, hand crafted, and simply works of Cardi's incredible gift...they are like art! I want to collect as many different creations...they are all so AWESOME!
Some of my "Cardi Collection"...
I am still so sad I lost this earring...
 (MAKE SURE TO PUT AN EARRING BACK ON THEM SO you don't lose your favorite one like I did!)
I have several pair of Cardi's Feather Earrings....and I love each one so much!

With everyone ordering her beautiful earrings...she is now able to stay at home full-time, make her awesome earrings, and be with her lil' guy! YAY! CARDI.....I am so excited for you!!!

FUNNY EARRING FACT: I have gotten compliments on my earrings from everyone from airport security guards to little old ladies saying how they love my earring!

WARNING: you MUST buy any of her earrings that you like as SOON AS YOU SEE THEM...they sell out FASTER THAN SHE CAN MAKE THEM! Then you have to wait for the next batch..! So hurry....as soon as I saw the orange and striped feather one...I was racing to buy it before someone else did! ha ha

CHECK OUT HER BLOG FOR NEW EARRINGS and HOW TO BUY THEM! You're going to love them, and probably start collecting all different ones like me! ha ha ha
www.cardi-love.blogspot.com
 and keep a eye out...I'm going to be doing a tutorial on how to do feather hair extension!
(not as changeable as the earrings...but still fun!)
feathers and yay for everyone that has helped support Cardi's business and love.....your friend Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment