Thursday, February 3, 2011

Room-spiration!

(awesome hand painted bed in super-cool hot pink and tangerine houndstooth!)
I think I love home decor "almost" as much as I love fashion...
I've loved painting furniture, "re-doing" old furniture and decorations into "new" lovelies...for years. I even wanted to start a company that just "re-fabulized" (for fabulous-ness)...old furniture...since Jordan was a baby!

I love these furniture pieces and colors so much, I just had to show you guys!
 i love this fluffy, white comforter, with the faux headboard in a frosty blue with "faux woodgrain" effect! And the turquoise polka dot pillowwith lucky painted on it in HOT PINK!!!

I love fun colors....why live in a beige world when you can give your eyes some candy with colors like HOT PINK, splashes of TURQUOISE...and bright happy yellows! Think of color as accessories....you could have a totally white room and just some fun pink vases and VOILA! INSTANT MOOD LIFTING DECOR!!!

 I am not so happy right now....google just said I ran out of room to upload photos! Ok, google, I just paid my $5.00 to upload photos...and I still can't ....ahhhh I have so many cute pictures to show you guys!

It must have been my huge Patricia Field post that used up all my photos! ha ha ha Just kidding, but it did take me forever to get all those photos uploaded! ha ha

I will post the rest as soon as I can! ha ha ha

colorfulness.....your friend, Kandee!

"color is more than just something you see...color can make you feel..."

*have fun with color today...
wear a new shade of eyeshadow...
a fun color accessory to give your outfit some pop
buy a fun colored accessory for your room..!

No comments:

Post a Comment