Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FASHION & STYLE SURPRISE: PATRICIA FIELD & NYC!!!

 so, since I am watching more tv than I have in the last year...and I'm up all night nursing baby, watching tv...yes, I have ended up watching Kourtney & Kim Take NYC (yes, I would rather watch the Kardashians, than another infomercial about a skin care product! ha ha ha)...
it made me want to be in NYC so bad it makes my heart a little sad...I can't even put into words what IT FEELS like to be in the big apple! UH-MAY-ZZZZZZZING!

there is something about New York City that so incredible...it truly is the most amazing city in the world!

How I forgot to post these photos...I don't know! (AND...AND!!! I have an even more awesome video to edit in Patricia Field's store ~yes, PATRICIA FIELD...the incredibly stylish, stylist behind SEX & THE CITY, UGLY BETTY & THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA!!!~
and talking to her!!! I know! so excited!) but here's the pics for now!
Patricia and me in her FABU-TASTIC STORE, with her super stylie store manager!
"please pinch me...am I really in New York City...talking to Patricia Field..in her store!?!"
"foxy" tails!
my "go-go-gadget" arm wasn't working....ha ha ha
2 of my FAV colors PINK & GREEN!!!
Look at the leopard print luggage, zebra print, and damask luggage!!!
(FYI: the feather on my arm is a fake tattoo I had just been playing around with the fake tattoos from Urban Decay) I LOVED these silver glove-lettes!!! I didn't get them, but Patricia gave me a pair on little knuckle glovies that I love too!
 I loved this square bangle I'd call it a  SQUANGLE! ha ha ha
look at the STYLISCIOUSNESS of this acrylic necklace!
I love this GOLD CADILLAC purse/clutch/bracelet!!!
lots of cool studded denim!
me shopping...hunting for treasures...
i loved these COWBOY BOOT RAINBOOTS!!! (I'm kickin' myself for not buying them now! they were on SALE for super cheap!)
maybe diamonds aren't just a girls best friend..but her boob best friend too! ha ha ha
bedazzled bras anyone?!?
I did BUY this poncho.....I love it!
AND I got this blingy horseshoe necklace too!
oh I loved this ring too!!!
(my silver cuff by the way is a Forever 21 treasure!)
and I love me some hats!
(oh, leather cuff I'm wearing: I made it my lil' ol' self...black bow ring: Forever 21 baby!)
even, mama Shannon, got a hat to try on! 
even her window displays were amazing and artsy!
talking to Patricia Field (yes the famed stylist behind Sex and the City!!!!), in front of her store
hugging good bye...then me and mom went across the street to a yummy place that Pat told us about for dinner!
This was  such an awesome day! What a memory!
If you want a piece of Patricia Field-ness...and you can't get to her store...visit her on the interwebski at:

what a fun day....hope you had fun "coming along with me"...you're like a beautiful butterfly on my shoulder!

hats..love....and huge accessories....your friend, KANDEE

 








No comments:

Post a Comment