Saturday, January 22, 2011

What' s in my PREGNANT PURSE!! (hello kitty!)

Get ready to have your mind blown! ha ha ha
Since I haven't done a "what's in my purse" video in a long time...here's a special "purse treat!"....
there's bow rings, make-up..endless amounts of a certain item that I have REE-DONKEY-KONG-U-LOUS amounts of! ha ha ha

(oh yes, and saving everyone from typing an email asking where I got my purse, click here:
www.baghaus.com)


(and I'm editing some funny purse outtakes...that will only be shown on this blog or my other:
www.kandeeland.com bloggity)
this is my favorite STILL shot that youtube picked for my video...MAMA BOW RING and BABY BOW RING...it's like me and my lil' cupcake right now! hee hee

have fun....I made this for you!!! (and you can watch my sister's video below...she did a purse video then left this comment on YOUTUBE...it was on....I had to do one after this:


here's my sister's video to compare us! ha ha ha
(she is way sillier than I am, but has a much more conservative purse! ha ha ha And I love how we both have "sparkly" things in our purses!)


love and sanitizers....ha ha ha...your KANDEE

PS check my preggy blog ( www.kandeeland.com) for more updates (I've been having contractions while I edited this video and typed this! ha ha ha..se we're in labor together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment