Sunday, January 23, 2011

She's Here! She's here! The Cupcake is here!

i'll blog more tomorrow..but i am super exhausted...and it's not so easy for me to type right now...just so excited to show her to the world!!!

(SORRY, I know I posted the same post on both blogs....but labor was tiring and I don't think I have the energy to type 2 blogs...ha ha ha... i had a bit of a rough patch after baby was born....I'll talk about it later...but I'm ok now! hooray!)

i posted about...
thinking i should call my midwife on facebook and twitter at about 3:40 in the morning
and little Cupcake (who we still haven't picked out a name for...we have up to 30 days! ha ha ha) at 7:04am!
I'll give you all more details later...just sooo tired....

she weighed 8 lbs and 2 oz, was 21.5 inches long...and is perfect...
 after she got "dressed"...thanks to "Nana Shannon"...she is still laying on the little sling that they weigh her with....
 with proud Daddy, Bobby...who got an early birthday present...his birthday is tomorrow!
 tears of joy fell from Bobby's eyes as he got to hold his little "early present"...everyone needs a cupcake for their birthday! hee hee hee
she is snuzzled up next to me right now...and my heart grew even bigger today with love for her!

all the kids woke up a couple hours after she was born and were so excited to see her...even big brother Jordan....

I promise I will type more filling you  in on all the fun details about everything from labor and everything else....I'm just a wee bit exhausted.....it's alot of work getting a cupcake out of the oven! ha ha ha..but worth every single moment!

Our Cupcake is here!!!! Just had to show her to you all......"our cupcake is here!"
huge love and a semi-deflated belly....your kandee and her cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment