Friday, January 21, 2011

DIY: RED isn't just fun on your LIPS!!!

I LOVE color and transdormations! (I don't care if it's changing someone's make-up so they look totally different, or changing some old furniture of "treasures" around your house!)
AND COLOR is what makes our make-up fun....our outfits stand out from everyone else...you can't help your eyes from being captivated by a bright red pair of pin-up lips....same with color anywhere!
Why live in a boring "black and white" world...when your eyes can swim in delight with colors everywhere! Let's take a walk on the "colorful" side of life!

BEFORE
(plain ol' black planter and green, decorative leaf things... I got both at  TARGET)
this was way too "not-colorful-enough-for-kandee"......
#1.  so a quick spray of white primer.....
#2. and 2 coats of Rustoleum Red Gloss Spray paint
and TA-DA!!!! Way more fun and eye-catching! It just puts me in a happier mood!!! It looks like red lip gloss! LOVE IT!
FINAL RESULT:
my entry way looks so much more fun and colorful!! IT SAYS: "hey, someone fun lives here! Wait til you see the inside!" ha ha ha ha
I really want a RED front door...but I only rent, so no front door for now! ha ha ha

huge love from "HANDY KANDEE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment