Monday, January 24, 2011

my new no make-up and hair look!

today i had more "beautiful" things to do than put on my make-up or even brush my hair! ha ha ha
A truly beautiful person can be seen in the dark...
if you close your eyes...you can feel someone's beauty...you don't need eyes too see if someone's truly beautiful...beautiful in the way they make your feel...that's what's really beautiful...
Today I felt beauty and love swirling around my heart...not one ounce of make-up, hairstyling, or even fun clothes or accessories...
just so much love....me and my new little princess (you can read more on my personal bloggy: www.kandeeland.com)...we danced to Jack Johnson...cuddled, snuzzled...and even though I felt exhausted beyond belief....I just wanted to stay away and look at her.

Of all the jobs I've ever had...being a mom is my most wonderful, rewarding, and heart swelling job....I'll work 25 hour days happily...i'll gladly wake up in the middle of the night to hold any of my babies, comfort them, and fill up their hearts with mama's love...
off to pour some love on my little people...
huge love and no make-up...you kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment