Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How to get this Look!


ha ha ha ha....this look was achieved by not sleeping but a few hours during the last 72 hours...not showering as often as normal...and going through labor! ha ha ha ha

what I used: (ha ha ha ha)
you can wash your face with one of my favs:

BURT'S BEES CITRUS FACIAL SCRUB
reasons I love this: it feels great, and removes all make-up and dirt from your pores...it's gentle enough to use everyday!

I just started using:

MURAD's HYDRO-DYNAMIC ULTIMATE MOISTURIZER

and I sleep with this chapstick next to me..ha ha ha (my mom kept putting it on me when I was in labor..ha ha a...she knows how much I can't stand having dry chapped lips...ha ha ha)

TREAT SOFT CANDY Vanilla Buttercream Chapstick

and the hair is just compliments of my pillow and dirt! ha ha ha ha

talk about a fast beauty routine! ha ha ha ha....
love and a shower (which I can't wait to take!!!)...your kandee

PS. Don't forget all the daily "cupcake-ness" on my personal bloggy: www.kandeeland.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment