Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a few of my favorite things....

flowers....any kind really
the color turquoise
the scent of vanilla
sunsets and sunrises
the smell of fresh clean sheets (and coffee)
and the list could go on and on....ha ha ha
Bobby brought me these roses last night...
and this lil' rose for the little cupcake!

Sometimes it's the smallest things in life that make is seem grand! Like flowers...and smiles, and a kind word....
you have no idea how one sweet smile could change someones day...
one word of encouragement can inspire a dream to come true....
one "i love you"....can warm a heart and change a life...

As I've watched more tv in the last 3 days since I've been up all night with little baby...than I've watched in months...it just shows people being awful, rude, and disgusting...and they call it a "show"....it's so sad.

The world needs less selfish people with mean attitudes...and more people who are willing to shine some love around this world....!
You never know the one smile you start sharing....how it will get "passed" around from another smiling person to another!

I had a teacher who had knicknamed me "Smiley" (I know, not that terribly creative! ha ha ha)...because I was......
always smiling......It's amazing how much a smile can lift someone's spirit...sometimes the one it lifts the most...is even your own!

I am smiling as I type this...and I hope you can feel it in your heart too!

huge love and even bigger smiles....your kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment