Thursday, January 27, 2011

on this day 2 years ago....I had..

pink eye....well not the kind that makes your all all pinky and crusty...ha ha ha but I thought is was fun to see what I was doing exactly 2 years ago on this day...this was pretty shortly after I started doing youtube....
Thank you so much to everyone who has been part of the "Kandee Family"...from those who've followed me since the start...and to those who may have just found out about our happy-kandee-fam today!
We've come so far...and so much has changed...from making a pink eye video...to making our CUPCAKE UPDATE videos (new bloggy on her at my www.kandeeland.com blog too)


Have fun and enjoy..."what were we doing 2 years ago today"......getting ready to do a fun pink Valentine's Day look!


here's what I used:
Hot Pink Lipstick from Covergirl in Pink Wink
Hot Pink Blush (on your eyes as an eyeshadow) in DEEP PINK from MAC
*any cheap pink shadow from the drugstore will work...you don't need to spend al lot!)
Black Eyeliner in SMOLDER from MAC
Light Baby Pink Shimmery color...like a pearly-light pink...I can't see the name of the one I have.....so sorry
Highlighter in SHELL from MAC
Light Pink Blush in DANDELION from Benefit
White pearl eyeshadow for highlight on cheek in PLATINUM LUSTER from the The Body Shop

Brushes:
flat angled brush
fluffy brush like (224 from MAC)
flat blending brush
fluffy cheek brush

And I already primed my face- you can watch my video on Youtube on Getting Flawless Skin

Thanks for watching!! And you can watch the video on Youtube...it's looksso much better, I think! Lipgloss and Lashes, Kandee
PS. and please subscribe to me on Youtube so they'll let me make better, longer videos! Thanks everyone...you're all so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment