Thursday, January 20, 2011

How to dress up your house!

I've been hunting for the coolest rugs for my kitchen...it's like getting dressed but for your house! ha ha
I found this awesome rug company..called:
Have fun with the way you decorate your house! Make it a fun haven of style and creativity to recharge yourself and your creativity!
I picked out the Leopard Noir rug for my kitchen!
Look at this awesome wood grain rug...they print patterns that are like photographs onto the rugs! I love this!
 Not only am I in love with this color green of the chair....and this rug (I have the rug...it's an IKEA rug!)
I also love this turquoise velvet glider from Jennifer DeLonge (she's married to Tom DeLonge, from the band Blink 182)...she designs the cutest kids furniture too!





And this headboard from Room Service (one of my fav "inspiration" furniture stores in LA)...makes me want to drool with all it's luscious, velvety, upholstered stylish-ness!
They make this amazing glossy nightstand too... I love it's glossy white-ness....I'd switch out the knobs for pink "crystal" girly ones!!! This is from ROOM SERVICE too!

Hope this was a fun peek into HOME STYLE!! It's like house fashion! hee hee

Now if only every overhead light in my house could be a girly, crystal chandelier....I'd love it!!!
leopard rugs and chandeliers...kandee

PS CLICK HERE to see my BABY BLOGGY~ kandeeland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment