Saturday, January 29, 2011

View from my window...

if you were standing next to me...this is what you'd see from my bedroom window....
my happy, cheerful, golden yellow dining chairs...
that have been patiently waiting to have their cushions re-upholstered in hot pink patent leather....
they were my artsy project right before baby came...
I'm not sure when I'll have time to put the cushions on...or re-upholster them now! ha ha ha

On my huge list of favorite colors....this buttery yellow is ranked pretty high...matches my yellow rose ring that my sister got me at Nordstrom's Brass Plumb department...a while ago....I've only seen one other flower ring that was like it, on a girl walking down the street in SOHO...I actually stopped her! ha ha ha

But somehow looking out my window at their bright and cheeriness...made me smile....
I love that you can see Blakey's tractors in matching yellow-goldy-ness in the background...he worked on tractors....and I worked on painting the chairs! (I even think I had filmed it to do a Do-It-Yourself video..how to make thrift store chairs look AWESOME!) ha ha ha

hope my "shared" view brings some happiness and cheer to your day too!

yellow chairs...kandee

and hopefully a video on how to re-upholster your chairs in glossy hot hot pink material! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment